With the full color LCD touchscreen, it is easy to set up your channels and give them personal names. Now you can mix "Todd - Electric Spoons" instead of remembering just what number Todd is on.
The Livemix Personal Monitoring System
A basic Livemix system consists of three modules. To set up a Livemix system, you will need:
A) INPUT MODULE – The basic system starts with the Livemix AD-24 for analog input or the LM-DANTE-EXP Dante option card for digital input.
B) CENTRAL MIXER – The Livemix MIX-16 is the Central Mixer. It takes all the digital streams and sends them out to each personal mixer. The basic system starts with the Livemix MIX-16 which allow you to connect up to 8 CS-DUO personal mixers, for a total of 16 personal mixes.
C) PERSONAL MIXER & CONTROL SURFACE – The basic system needs at least one Personal Mixer to make a personal monitor mix. Likely, you will have 3 or more Livemix CS or Livemix CS-DUO units. The Livemix CS and CS-DUO units are where you will do all your mixing.
The Livemix AD-24 takes line level and converts it into studio quality digital audio streams. This audio gets sent to the Livemix MIX-16 through a single CAT5 cable. Front panel controls make the Livemix AD-24 simple to setup and front panel LED VU meters make it easy to monitor.
Livemix AD-24 Features
- 24 Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs
- ¼” TRS and DB25 Audio Connections
- Multiple connector types may be used for signal splitting
- Front Panel +4dBu/-10dBV Select Switches per Stereo Pair
- Front Panel 3-Color Input VU Metering
- High Quality Digital to Analog Conversion
- External 15VDC Power Supply
Livemix MIX-16, is the brain of the Livemix system. The Livemix MIX-16 allows mixes of up to 24 tracks of audio over a standard CAT5 cable to connected personal mixers, using our Livemix Data technology. The Livemix MIX-16 supplies power and mix capabilities for 8 personal mixers, providing up to 16 mixes when used with 8 Livemix CS-DUO units. **
Livemix MIX-16 Features
- 24-Bit Digital Mixing and Processing
- MIX-16 supports up to 8 control surfaces and 16 stereo mixes
- Provides power via CAT5 to connected control surfaces
- External 24VC Power Supply
- Stereo mix recording direct to PC via USB
The last line in the chain, the Livemix CS-DUO is two personal mixers in one. With two mixes per unit, you can reduce your overall per node cost without sacrificing quality or functionality. The Livemix CS-DUO is extremely simple to use and lightning fast to setup. The innovative MirrorMix™ function allows you to use your own control surface to adjust the mix of any other user in the system. Even though it is designed to be simple to operate, we did not skimp on the features, like built-in ambient mics, optional footpedal, effects on every channel and even a metronome.
Livemix CS-DUO Features
- Mix 24 channels of audio
- Two personal mixes per unit
- EQ and dynamics on every channel
- EQ, dynamics, and reverb on master mix
- Button, knob and touchscreen control
- Crystal clear headphone amplifier with peak limiter
- Auxiliary input for metronome, or media player
- Footpedal volume control (with optional Livemix FP1)
- Power over CAT5 from Livemix MIX-16
The Livemix Analog bundle includes: