Toshiba Teli T24MSA001-MD Color LCD Monitor
- 24 inch medical grade color lcd monitor
- High quality images: brightness (500 cd/m²), high contrast (800:1), resolutions up to (1920 x 1200)
- Minimum space requirements - measures only 3.2 inches in depth
- Maximum versatility with video input connectors - Y/C, RGB, DVI-S and DVI-D
- The Toshiba Teli T24MSA001-MD model is UL60601 (Medical Grade) approved. Multiple analog and digital inputs make this monitor an outstanding choice for new state-of-the-art medical imaging systems and retrofitting displays in legacy systems.
24-inch LCD widescreen monitor offer high brightness (500 cd/m²), high contrast (800:1) images in resolution support up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200). Color temperature can be user set along with level of RGB gain to match ambient lighting conditions. Full HD resolution (1080p) assures natural color reproduction and high level of differentiation during computerized tomography, ultrasound, endoscopy and other applications.
T24MSA001-MD is ideal for the replacement of older, bulky CRT monitors. It measures only 3.2 inches in depth to give users more space to work in.
The monitor achieves flexibility with video input connections for composite video, Y/C, RGB, DVI-S and DVI-D inputs. It fully supports both NTSC and PAL.