There have never been nuanced instruments like these created by a computer!
CHH Pro Complete is the most complete virtual-instrument library of Brass & Woodwind instruments for Jazz, Pop, Big-Band, Funk production but also to spice up your cinematic and orchestral tracks. With CHH Complete you get 54 Solo- and 32 Section-Instruments, partitioned in four volumes which contain different groups of instruments perfectly matching each other. With the latest Pro update for the first time a Chris Hein library offers phase synchronized samples for perfect blending between velocities. This procedure optimizes interdependent samples and allows Velocity Crossfades smooth as silk from piano to forte. Use the instrument´s full dynamic capabilities to create a vivid performance.
Whats new in CHH Pro:
- New C-Flute Instrument
- The new C-Flute has been deeply sampled in great detail and a variety of playing styles such as Non Vibrato, Vibrato, Singing and even Shakuhachi Style. This instrument adds a different colour to the palette.
- All new Graphical User Interface
- The all new user Interface makes tweaking and editing a breeze. Sculpt the sound of the instrument and define exactly how it reacts to your playing.
- Phase synchronized samples for perfect blending between velocities
- All Sustain Samples and some other articulation have been phase-synced. This procedure optimizes interdependent samples and allows Velocity Crossfades smooth as silk from piano to forte. Use the instrument´s full dynamic capabilities to create a vivid performance.
- Extremely customizable Articulation Presets including copy paste feature
- The articulation presets are now even more customizable, using the latest features of the Kontakt engine - for example the time machine and the transient designer. Control speed, panorama, volume and transpose and many more parameters for each playing style of an instrument individually.
- New Key-Switch preset management
- We re-invented the management of key-switch presets. All settings of any preset can now copied to any other easily. You can even save all presets of a patch, including your personal key-switch preferences, and import them into another. Save time and organize key-switches the way you want them.
- New flexibel Hot-Key management
- Articulations can be unloaded to save memory
- Improved Ram Management. All articulations and ram-demanding effects can be loaded or unloaded individually. Remove unused articulations and switch off ram-demanding effect settings to free up memory and keep the memory footprint as low as possible.
- Speed Change for all articulations
- The speed of all articulations can be adjusted individually. This is useful not only for the time-depending articulations like Crescendo, Runs or Falls. Also sustains, shake and trills benefit from the time adjustment, because it changes the attack and the general sound of the sample.
- Five different Velocity X-Fade Modes
- There are now five different velocity X-Fade Modes providing you with maximum flexibility to control the dynamic of the instrument. Play realistic Crescendi and Swells locked to the song tempo using the two new Auto X-Fade Modes.
- Velocity Fade Filter
- Transient Designer
- New Effects: Attack Shapes, Air, Noise, Release Effects
- The new effects are perfect to dial in liveliness. Add up to three layers of different Attack Samples to give your sound more punch or dirt, or blend in the sound of playing noises and the air flowing through the instrument to bring it closer to the listener.
- 16 new Convolution Impulses for Reverb
- CHH Pro contains 16 additional Convolution Impulses of reverbs. Place your instruments on a scoring stage or play them in a small room.
- Improved Key-Vibrato
- Two independent, intelligent LFO-Vibrato types
- Auto vibrato
- Auto Vibrato uses musical values, based on the song tempo, to blend in natural modulation of tune and volume.
- Assignable Pitch-Bend
- Popular playing styles like falls or shakes are now assignable to the Pitch-Bend Wheel. Trigger these effects intuitively without having to remember key-switches.
- iPad & iPhone real time remote controller
- Based on Hexlers TouchOSC we programmed a real time controller for all features in CHH-Pro. Instead of fiddling with CC data in your DAW, you just record the automation data from your iPhone or iPad.
The included volumes 1-4 are also available as separate downloads at SoundsOnDemand, as well as even smaller partitions and Updates.
Due to highly intelligent programming the solo instruments can easily be combined to small or large sections via section mode. Several "out of the box" section instruments are also included. The intuitive user interface is mainly focussed on best playability. Various legato and glide-mode features allow very realistic note transitions, while outstanding new functions like key-vibrato, hotkeys and the revolutionary new key-switch concept are essential for live performance.
All instruments follow the same concept, so, if you know one, you know them all. Each volume contains solo-instruments as well as section combinations .
All the instruments have been played by famous big-band musicians in separate sessions but to one another, which results in perfect harmony of the sections and allows maximum flexibility for the producer.
- Chris Hein Horns is an outstanding virtual sampled brass instrument library.
- aprox. 2.000 Samples per instrument
- about 80.000 Samples (~44 GB Content)
- 18 different playing techniques
- All playing techniques in one programm
- Up to 8 Velocities per note
- 72 control-features in 11 edit-pages
- 6 DSP Efx
- 21 high class convolution reverbs
- Key-Switch Presets, Hot-Keys, Key-Vibrato, Legato- and Glide-Mode, Growl-Control, and more.
The large amount of up to 38 articulations is what makes "Chris Hein - Horns " so realistic. All articulations can be assigned over 18 keyswitch-keys, located on the lower notes of the keyboard. Access to every articulation is made possible via an intuitive combination of keyswitches and midi-controllers.
Keyswitching is an elegant means of enabling the user to directly and immediately access different playing techniques from within a single patch. It uses pre-programmed MIDI notes to instantaneously switch between different articulations, meaning it is no longer necessary to reload each variant individually. The keyswitches themselves are exclusively controller keys. They make no sound, but instead are used to switch the entire group of samples which the main instrument keys trigger.
Usually key-switches just switch between different fixed articulations or other pre-programmed sound varietes. In CHH Vol1 the keyswitches are used to switch between complex sets of presets with 21 adjustable parameters. 18 Key-Switch presets are available. The KS-Presets are allocated to C0 - F1, in the lower area of your keyboard. The keyswitch is pressed prior to playing any actual instrument notes. The switchover occurs instantly without any time lag. Pressing a key between C0 and F1 on your keyboard has the same effect as turning the KS-Preset knob in the GUI. You can also assign the KS-Presets to any midi controller in the CC-Settings page. The selected articulation is displayed on the left side of the GUI. All parameters on the settings page,except Vib. Vol, Vib.Tune, Crescendo-Speed and Glide-Speed are adjustable parameters which are stored in the KS-Presets. If you make changes to any of these parameters, they are automatically stored in the KS-Preset. To save the KS-Presets permanently, simply save the whole instrument.
Solo-Instrumente (Vol 1)
|4 sehr detailliert gesampelte Solo Instrumente mit bis zu 4.000 Samples und bis zu 38 Artikulationen mit bis zu 20 Velocityzonen.
- 1 x Alt Sax Solo
- 1 x Tenor Sax Solo
- 1 x Trompete Solo
- 1 x Posaune Solo
- ´1 x Trompeten Section
- 1x C-Flöte
Brass & Woodwind Sections (Vol 2)
|Dieses Volume ergänzt die Soloinstrumente mit Bläsersektionen perfekt. Somit lassen sich nahezu alle Besetzungen eines Bläsersatzes erzielen.
- 3 x Alt Sax
- 2 x Tenor Sax
- 2 x Bariton Sax
- 4 x Posaune
- 2 x Bass-Posaune
- 3 x Sax Section
- 3 x Trompeten Section
- 3 x Posaunen Section
Muted Brass (Vol 3)
|Es steht ein einzigartiges User-Interface mit 72 Control-Features auf 11 verschiedenen Edit-Pages zur Verfügung, welches alle Möglichkeiten bietet, jeden Aspekt der Klangformung und Spielbarkeit individuell zu beeinflussen.
- 8 x Muted Trompete
- 8 x Muted Posaune
- 7 x Trompeten Section
- 5 x Posaunen Section
More Brass & Woodwinds (Vol 4)
- Eb-Klarinette, Bb-Klarinette, Bass-Klarinette, Contra Bass-Klarinette
- 2 x Sopran Sax, Bass-Sax, Contra Bass-Sax
- 4 x Fluegelhorn
- 2 x F-Tuba, Cimbasso, Alphorn
- 16 Solo-Instrumente & 10 Section-Kombinationen
NI Kontakt Player 5 is included in this product!
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 + 10)
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10)
- 64-bit AAX-Plug-ins (Pro Tools 11)
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).